Project 52 - First thing in the morning

23 Sept 2011

So this week's theme for the Beautiful Beasties project 52 was "First thing in the Morning". I thought it was an interesting theme as you can go off in many directions with this particular theme.

This week has been a very hectic one, I started a new full time job and haven't had as much spare time for photography. I was struggling with ideas for this theme (I never do well when I have alot of choices!)

I played about with a few ideas and nothing was sticking, It was my Mum that actually came up with the idea for the final shot and I love it (thanks Mum!)

So here it is, Uni enjoying her morning breakfast!....
Now head on over to Steph Skardal's blog to see how she got on with this week's theme... and remember keep clicking through the links until you get back here!

1 comment:

Jenny Froh said...

Looks like Uni sure is enjoy those hoops! Cute capture!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Archive