Meet the Lodgers - Tia and Billy

26 Sept 2011

This is a new feature on the blog and it's called Meet the Lodgers - a little introduction to some of the dogs we have staying with us from time to time.

For the last few months we have been having a few doggy guests staying with us whilst there owners are away, the dogs love it as they get to play with our lot all day and its a fun little holiday for them.

I have already introduced you to Cookie who is a regular lodger with us but last weekend we had two newbies who came to stay.
They are Tia and Billy, they are mother and son, and they are both small little terrier crosses. Rufus is Billy's dad and it was lovely that they came to stay.  First up is Tia, followed closely by Billy

This particular day my Mum had gone to work so I had to look after them both, Billy is very insecure and nervy, he was my little shadow this day! I had them upstairs with me whilst I got on editing some photos.
 As you can see they soon settled down and enjoyed a good nap!
Tia made herself extra comfy....
Billy is just like his dad Rufus and has some strange little habits! He is very sensitive and insecure but he fell in love with a certain tennis ball! He had helped himself to it in the petshop so Mum bought it home for him and he LOVED it! It would never leave his sight!
This last shot was achieved by me holding the tennis ball above my lens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Archive