Project 52 - The iPhone

13 Oct 2011

I was so excited for this weeks theme, it was picked by Karla and in memory of the wonderful Steve Jobs. This weeks theme was The iPhone.

Now I have a confession, I LOVE my iPhone, I've had it a year and it is the best piece of technology I have ever owned. I also love Instagram (a FREE photography app, get it, it's amazing!) and I use it for the majority of photos I take on my phone.


Here is one of my favourite photos of Uni taking with my iPhone/Instagram

I really love the choice of filters that you can use and it just makes every photo look fantastic! If you want to follow me on Instagram my name is @barkthisway
Since scanning my iPhone for photos for this week I also realised I have quite a collection 'Uni sleeping' photographs (there are lots!....how sad!)

Now please head over to the fantastic Hans Paul Studios blog to see how Hans and Shorty got on with this weeks theme! Keep clicking through the links till you end up back here! Have a fab weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Archive