Project 52 - Chilled Out

7 Oct 2011

So this weeks Beautiful Beasties project 52 theme is Chilled Out. Anyone that owns dogs knows that they love to sleep and in the weirdest places and positions you could ever imagine!

The last few weeks has been anything but chilled out for me, I've started a new job and I'm not having as much time for photography as I once had. This week has really run away with me, so much so that it got to Wednesday and I hadn't even shot anything for this weeks theme.

I was planning on doing something on Thursday but it didn't quite turn out that way! Wednesday night I woke up in the night and could not get back to sleep. I was lying there wide awake, I turned my bedside lamp on and began reading (this always makes me so tired!) Uni sleeps in a little bed next to mine and I glanced over at her and she looked so peaceful, so at 3 o clock in the morning I took these photos!...

Please head over to the Brindle Berry blog to see how Holly got on with her chilled out pooch! Keep clicking through the links until you end up back here!

1 comment:

Jenny Froh said...

She looks very peaceful indeed! Nice capture :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Archive