Well hello! Catch up and Discover Dogs

16 Jan 2012

Firstly hello! Long time eh?!

Secondly hello 2012!

Things have been a little crazy around here since my last post all the way back in October! (seriously where has three months gone!?) I started a temporary job in October as a retoucher for a local photography company, this paired with Christmas meant that Bark This Way was put onto the back burner for a few months... oh and the cold weather and dark evenings!

BUT I have a few posts to catch up on and they will be up within the next week or so...

So where do I start? Well what about my amazing day spent at Discover Dogs?!

Discover Dogs is a HUGE dog event that is held at Earls Court in London. The event itself is split into two sections, the A-Z of dogs breeds and the trade stands. I went to the event for the first time in November 2010 and was lucky enough to win tickets for the 2011 event through their facebook page!

Seeing all the dog breeds is always a real highlight for me, each breed has it's own 'stand' with breeders there to help you with any questions and to give expert advice on their breed. It's great to chat to all the people and to make a real fuss over the hundreds of dogs that are there. The trade stands are also fantastic, they have everything you could ever imagine from coats to beds, treats to shampoo's, they also have the latest in 'up ad coming' products so it's great to have a little looks around.

I took some photos from the event this year, they are mostly of the great little pooches that I met on the day...

 
Diva the gorgeous Xoloitzcuintle
 
 The cutest little Podenco puppy!
...and finally Yoda the French Bulldog, he was so chilled out and actually took a nap whilst I spoke to his owner!
Bring on next year and if you want any info on the event next year check out the Discover Dogs facebook page or their website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Archive