Bark This Way ♥'s Instagram

12 Sept 2011

I have a confession to make, I love my iPhone (too much!)... and I really love the app Instagram!

It's a FREE app that lets you snap and share photos whilst transforming them with amazing filters and frames. Now I love lomo cameras and adore my Holga camera but sadly I live nowhere near a photo lab and sending negatives away was proving expensive so this app is the next best thing!

It also have a built in community where you can browse other people's work, some of it is truly stunning, hard to believe that the images were captured on an iPhone!

Here are a handful of photos I've snapped using Instagram... If you want to follow me on the app my username is @barkthisway

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Archive