R.A.T.S Adoptables

25 Jan 2012

I am so pleased to announce that I now work with a local dog charity - RATS. They take in unwanted pets, dogs from the pound, strays - you name it!


We have 9 dogs of our own, 7 are rescues - giving dogs a second chance to have a great life is something I feel very passionate about so I have offered my services to RATS and I'm very excited about helping these dogs get fantastic homes!

They have had three new arrivals this week and I popped down there to photograph them today.

*UPDATE* Ruby, Molly and Stan have all been rehomed!


When I went up to the centre Ruby was in the paddock on the lead with Mandy, as I started to walk towards her I could tell she was a little frightened. I crouched down to let her sniff me and she soon came round. She is the most gorgeous little thing!
Ruby is a Papillion and is eleven months old. I have no doubt she will get snapped up soon!
Molly is a fantastic little dog! She is your typical Jack Russell Terrier, very springy, bouncy, has the waggiest tail and is full of beans! She is 3 years old and will make someone a fab pet!
 
I just love her spotty ears!
Stan is a 4 year old terrier mix who came in from the pound. Sadly he has a sore under his arm from having a harness removed that had become embedded. Stan hasn't let that bother him though and is a very happy and confident little dog.
For more info on RATS please check out their Facebook page and their Website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Archive