Little Shih tzu pup!

17 Sept 2011

On Wednesday I had the pleasure of having a quick little photoshoot with the cutest little pup I've ever met!

The little pup doesn't have a name but has a very interesting story! Liz is a lovely lady who lives in my village and was my first ever Bark This Way client! She popped into the petshop last week with a little pup under her arm, a 12 week old Shih tzu pup to be precise. The pup is a surprise present for her daughter in law who lives with Liz's son in Hong Kong. Liz's son had trusted Liz to pick the best puppy out of the litter and arrange for the pup to be sent from the UK to Hong Kong!

I went to Liz's on Wednesday and 'pups' flew out of the UK yesterday, he had a 13 hour flight ahead of him and I have wondered ever since how he got on! Bless him, that's alot for a little pup to deal with, but I have no doubts he'll be fine. He was such a confident little pup and LOVED people, he was very bold and outgoing...

He soon realised I was hiding my treats in my camera bag!
So this little guy is now living his new life in Hong Kong and I'm very happy for him and his new family who will be very surprised and excited to meet him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Archive