Project 52 - Summertime

26 Aug 2011

I'm proud to announce that I am now a member of the Beautiful Beasties community and part of the Project 52 group.

Each week a different theme is picked and we (the group) have to show our own interpretation of the theme. This is my first week (for the rest of the group it's week 25!) and the theme is Summertime, I did have a little chuckle to myself when I read the theme. You'd think that the weather in August would be lovely but what with living in the UK this is never so! We have had horrible weather for the past few weeks and as I type this the rain is beating against the window!

Saying that we did have some nice weather over the weekend and the sun even managed to make an appearance! The dogs LOVE sitting out in the sun so that is what I knew I wanted to photograph when I first read the theme. Uni my little Jack Russell is one big sun worshipper!

 So there she is enjoying the sun while it lasts (and looking a little fat!) Head on over to Karla Ogilvie Photography where you can see Karla's take on the Summertime theme and keep clicking through the blog circle to see everyone else's great work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Archive