Bill & Bonnie

23 Aug 2011

I had the pleasure of doing a shoot with these two lovely OAP's the other week. Bill and Bonnie are both nearly 13, they are both rescue dogs and were homed together when they were 6 months old. They have their grey hairs and stiff joints but these guys don't let old age get in their way!
Bill is a Lurcher and has a great pair of fluffy ears on him! He is very affectionate and was always after attention.
Bonnie is a little terrier mix and was a little more reserved than bill, until she knew I had food with me! Her hearing and eyesight are starting to go and she's quite stiff on her front legs.
Cue some angelic little faces!
Now one things Bill likes to do is whinge! He moans and whins until you give him the attention he's after! These two did make me laugh, I had approx 3 secs to take a photo and give them a treat of they were off! thats what I love about the 'oldies' they wait for no-one!
Bill and Bonnie were great little models, they made me laugh with their stubborn little ways and I certainly had a challenge on my hands at times. They sure kept me on my toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Archive